2007年11月13日 星期二

Music of my life

Living in the world, we‘ve been working so long, including study the homework and be in a company. Except works in life, there should be more fun in our life. Relax is also an important part of life. I love listen to music in my free time. Music makes me relax and help me having more energy after a long day’s work. In so many kind of music, I love pop music best. No matter it is singed in English or Chinese, I just love it.

The song I love most is “I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing.” I was fascinated with this song at the moment I heard it. The lyrics is so romantic and the smoothly melody also is one of my favor. This is the song of the movie “Armageddon.” The actress of the movie is also the singer’s daughter in real. I love this song very much and I surf the net for the information about the movie, the song, and the band .Then, I saw the music video of this song. It was amazing. The power of this song was totally showed by the music video.If you ask me the favorite song, “IDon’t Want to Miss a Thing” must be the answer, and I will tell you without thinking.

2 則留言:

iachiwen 提到...

Your article is constructive and I think read your composition can make progress. You did a god job. However, I found an error in your composition. I hope it can help you do the work better.
“IDon’t Want to Miss a Thing”
I think the correct sentence is “I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing.”

iachiwen 提到...

No matter it is singed in English or Chinese, I just love it.
I think the correct sentence is “No matter it was sung in English or Chinese, I just love it.”