2008年1月15日 星期二

The Final Peer-Comment Project

In this semester, we use the blog to write something about our life and where we go for a trip. We share our life with our classmate by writing blog and peer-comment. I have never written diary in English, so it was a special experience for me.
After read others' blog, I found my English ability was not so good, and I also felt afraid of correct others' blog because I think I would correct the wrong answer. But after I found the answer from the Internet I think I can correct the mistake. It felt so good that I think I have done a big job and I also improved my English, and it also made me to know my classmate. Although I have a lot of mistakes of my article, but I also appreciated my classmate to correct the right answer.
I think this is a good learning method between students. We can found others' mistakes and maybe we would found the same one in our own article.

沒有留言: